Very popular Spice Tour offers you the opportunity to indulge your senses with a kaleidoscope of smells, tastes and textures. In the 19th century was Zanzibar is the world’s leading producer of spices such as clove, nutmeg and cinnamon. Spices and herbs were originally imported to Zanzibar by Portuguese traders in the 16th century, brought from their colonies in South America and India.
Spice Tour include:
- Walking tour at a Spice farm
- Smell & taste different spices
- Learn how they are farmed and used
- Taste exotic fruits
- Get a tasty traditional swahili lunch at the farm
- Buy fresh spices, coffee, tea, soaps etc.
Price per person:
- 1 person – $60
- 2 persons – $50
- 3 persons – $30
- 4 persons – $25
Spice Tour is definitely must see experience and we highly recommend it!